The FL300M features a high performance & precision motion system, coupled with FuseLab’s unique rotary extruder design.
- Independent Dual Extruders (IDEX) with rotary extruders
- Print volume 300 x 300 x 280 mm (dual extruder), 340 x 300 x 280 mm (single extruder)
- Nozzle Ø 0.2 | 0.4 | 0.6 | 0.8, up to 300°C
- Layer height 0.05-1 mm
- Multi-material capable, optimized for bound powder filaments
- Open filament system, 2.85mm filament diameter
- Rigid motion system, uncoupled from enclosure
- Heated build plate, up to 110°C
- Enclosed build chamber with HEPA + active carbon filtration
- Enclosed filament chamber
- WIFI / Ethernet USB connectivity
- 7” touch display
Qualified materialsWe utilize an open material system so that the choice of material is yours. We have however verified a selection of filaments for compatibility with the FL300M, and continue to add new materials.
|Stainless steel||JLOX 316L|
|Alloy steel||JLOX 42CrMo4|
|All common non-flexible polymers (PLA, ABS, ASA, PET, PET-G,..)|
Traditional Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) extruders feed the filament into the melt zone with 1 or 2 drive gears, thereby only providing 1-2 points of contact between the drive system and the filament.
At higher speeds or extrusion forces this can result in slipping and subsequent under-extrusion. The rotary extruder consists of 3 drive rollers each offering multiple points of contact, significantly increasing engagement between the drive mechanism and the filament.