The FL300M features a high performance & precision motion system, coupled with FuseLab’s unique rotary extruder design.
- Independent Dual Extruders (IDEX) with rotary extruders
- Print volume 300 x 300 x 280 mm (dual extruder), 340 x 300 x 280 mm (single extruder)
- Nozzle Ø 0.2 | 0.4 | 0.6 | 0.8, up to 300°C
- Layer height 0.05-1 mm
- Multi-material capable, optimized for bound powder filaments
- Open filament system, 2.85mm filament diameter
- Rigid motion system, uncoupled from enclosure
- Heated build plate, up to 130°C
- Enclosed heated build chamber with HEPA + active carbon filtration
- Enclosed heated filament chamber
- WIFI / Ethernet USB connectivity
- 7” touch display
Traditional Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) extruders feed the filament into the melt zone with 1 or 2 drive gears, thereby only providing 1-2 points of contact between the drive system and the filament.
At higher speeds or extrusion forces this can result in slipping and subsequent under-extrusion. The rotary extruder consists of 3 drive rollers each offering multiple points of contact, significantly increasing engagement between the drive mechanism and the filament.
Our Extruder In Action
Watch as the FL300M prints a sample part
The rotary extruder is clearly visible as it prints a 316L stainless sample part with a 0.4mm nozzle. The finished printerd green part is approx 65mm tall, and is shown prior to optional post processing and debinding & sintering. As good as the FL300M prints on the outside, it does on the inside as well, achieving excellent surface quality and high solidity.